Ahnsahnghong the Savior in this Age?

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Day that passes by, and more understanding that I receive concerning the teaching from Church of God, which testifies that Chirst ahnsahnghong is the second coming of christ. Last week I went to the Church of God and I studied the subject The Savior of each Age. To my surprise this study really give me a window of understanding to see why this church testifies about a name other than Jesus. Through the study, I was shown That God had divided his administration of redemption in the Age of the, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In the time of the Father everyone Called to the Name of Jehovah. But when Jesus came through prophecy in the bible, People started to call the name of Jesus. It looks so simple, just like the verse I was shown, Ecclesiastes 3:1 which says that god has given a time for everything in this Earth. A beginning and an End. Then People called to God as Jesus 2,000 yrs ago, then what about us now days. So far we saw and understand the name of Jehovah the Father and Jesus, the Son. Then what about the name of the Holy Spirit. I know I have to study more but after this study it makes so much more sense that there should be a new name for God, in this last Days. Before I was uncertain and was influenced, by people's comments in the Internet, but thanks to God I did not believe the testimony from people that don't know about the bible and still manage to have a web-site and talk about chist Ahnsahnghong. It reminds me of a interview that i saw, when Larry King asked Joel Osteen, about Second Coming Christ, He said "I don't know", and when asked about the name of King David son' SOLOMON, which I learned in church of God on my second study, He didn't Remember. Even though He does not show prove through the bible Many people follow him Blindly. I thank God for allowing me to understand more through this study, Because I don't want to believe the Internet but the Words of God and Church Of God World Mission Society is the only church that up to now has taught me everything through the Bible. Now I understand the verse that Jesus said, John 8:45 "Yet because I tell you the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me gulity of sin? If I'm telling the truth, why don't you Believe me? That is why regardless of what I see on-line I must see it through the words of God in the Bible. My next study is about how second Coming of Christ, should come to the Earth. I can't wait to see and realize how AhnSahngHong, should be the true Savior in this last Age.

9 comments:

CherubAngel said...

Yeah that study is amazing..After I saw that in each age the disciples were persecuted for the name of the savior, I wondered why no one was persecuted nowadays for the name of Jesus. It's b/c that name expired! Nowadays, the name id Christ AhnSahngHOng! Also in Mt 28:18 it says to baptize in the NAME of the Father, Son, and the Name of the Holy Spirit. Up until now I had no idea what the name of the Holy Spirit was so I couldnt follow this command. Now I know the name of the Holy Spirit is Christ AhnSahngHong! Keep studying and you will understand...

Anonymous said...

That makes so much sense because we all know that we are in the age of the Holy Spirit, but no one said that we have to consider the name of the Holy Spirit in the Holy Spirit's age. We consider the name of the son, Jesus Christ, in the son's age, and the name of the father, Jehovah, in the father's age. Then we should also consider the name on the Holy Spirit, second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, in this age. Something to think about you know.

Lawrence said...

Continue to study, the Bible testifies How, When, and Where Christ will come again. Also the study King David and Melchizedek testify what Christ should do when he comes again. It was all fulfilled by our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong but please study when you can so you can see exactly how in the Bible. Mr. Olsteen might not know much about King David and Melchizedek but these biblical figures are crucial in recognizing Second Coming Christ.

Le0511 said...

Definetely, continue in your studies. Jesus said he will fulfill the words in the Scriptures (Bible), NOT the Internet. Ahnsahnghong Christ is savior in this age, what a twist. Long ago people said "Father Jehovah is savior" until Jesus came and let them realize from THAT point on "Jesus is savior." And again Christ has come, and it is heard.."AhnSahngHong is Savior!" God's administration is perfect.

Anonymous said...

in Jn 8:45.. if you continue to read you can understand that Jesus is speaking to the teachers of the Law.. Even though they knew about him (him being God) they rejected him... Same thing now even though so many people know the bible, when christ comes again many will not believe in him!

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Its true I saw the verse in matthew 28 and it says in the "name" nit the title then that means holy spirit should have a name.

Anonymous said...

Our Savior is the Holy Spirit, even Jesus said to follow the Holy Spirit. "But how can I follow somebody I don't know?" Thats why we have to know the name of the Holy Spirit so we can be lead by Him, Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Anonymous said...

The most shocking thing is that all the other churches dont really understand God's plan of salvation. Therefore, they can not testify through the bible that there will be a new name of Christ in the Holy Spirit Age. Dont be surprised if people persecute you because of the new name. It has always happened. Continue to study and you will realize that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the true name of the savior in this age. God bless you.

Gideon 7 said...

Yes I was also shocked when I learned the name of the Savior in this age, our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong. It's only after studying the bible that we realize how little we know about God.
Jesus said clearly "baptize in the NAME of" He didn't say 'baptize by saying Father, Son, and Holy Spirit' Instead He was very clear and said "in the NAME" Then obviously we need to have three names. Only the Church of God has the third missing name. Christ Ahn Sahng Hong the name of the Holy Spirit.