Can AhnSahnghong be the christ through the Bible?

Thursday, November 1, 2007


Now days, so many people try to reach out to God and find some kind of way to spirituality. But it is so hard to find something to believe in or someone to trust to. In my case it was the same, I always believed in God, but never was able to read the bible or even understand it. Many people I met, were so eager to know God and have spent so many days and hours studying the bible, but to my surprise they all contradicted themselves. When, my Friend invited me to The Church Of God, I was uneasy about it and didn't know what to expect. But through the first study I was so shocked. I learned that the day of worship according to the bible is Saturday the 7Th Day of the week, rather than Sunday the 1st Day of the week. I realize that it was one of the 10 commandments in the Bible which no church keeps now days. Even though it was right there I had second thoughts. But then God opened my eyes and made me realize that it was too clear to deny. Also it made me realize how foolish I was to think I knew something, when I do not know anything. When I was in Catholic church, I never doubted about Sunday, but Sunday is never found in the bible. Then in the same way people are so seared with their own believe that when God, wants to show them through the bible they cannot see, even though is so clear. I guess that is why God says "Be ever hearing , but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving" Isaiah 6:9. I thank God for allowing me to see and Perceive. Now, even more shocking I saw another verse that really interested me. in the Bible in John 15:20 Jesus, said that because of his name People will be persecuted. But when I see all the 850 denominations of Christianity that proclaim to follow the bible none of them are persecuted, because of the name of Jesus. Except the Jehovah's witness who persecute anyone who believes that Jesus is God. Then this verse must be a prophecy, People should be persecuted because of Christ's name, even now days. Then why did Jesus say "I will give them my New Name" in Revelation 3:11, Then so far everything I learned in church of God is true and is backed up through the bible 100%. Then Christ Ahnsahnghong must also be testified in the bible. I can wait to learn more and share with you, God's grace. I really want to thank God, because of his word through the Bible, without the bible anyone can start his own religion, and pretend they know something. Even I could start my own wep-page and have people follow me , But No one can Deny the truths in the Bible. And the Bible testifies That Christ will come a Second Time Hebrews 9:28. Bible testifies he will come with a New Name Rev 2:17, Rev 3:11. All I know is that bible is true and I cannot wait to see How I can learn that Christ Ahn Sahn hong is true through the bible. Otherwise who can be persecuted with the name of Jesus, and who can be blessed on the 1st day of the week. Just by Common sense it should be understood. Talk to you soon......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Short144 said...

How true! How long did I just follow my family, not paying attention to God. Sunday is nowhere in the Bible, but I used to keep it. Thank Father Ahnsahnghong for letting us be the ones who hear and see.

CherubAngel said...

you know, i've always wondered that myself..when I read the Bible I always saw that Jesus' followers were severely persecuted..then why nowadays people are commended for believing in Jesus? then i studied at church of God that it was b/c that was the saviors name in that age..when I heard the name of AhnSahngHong it seemed strange to me at first but made so much sense once I studied through the Bible that this is the savior's name in this age.

Le0511 said...

In terms of logic, its correct. In terms of bible, its also correct. And yea, sadly, i think many people have started their own religion without the Bible...problem. If Christ Ahnsahnghong's teachings and Jesus Christ teachings are the same, learning them wouldn't be a bad idea. "New Name"...its so amazying how bible really does say this..

James said...

Yeah, that's sooooo strange. Even though the 10 commandments are posted on every wall in America, nobody ever noticed, 7th day Sabbath Saturday?! I was blind before, I thought Sunday was the day, but God Ahnsahnghong taught me to keep another day, Sabbath! Thanks to God Ahnsahnghong!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. People don't realize that most of our life's ways have been just folowing traditions and customs without understand why. Then, I think it could be true that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. Before no one believed that Jesus was God. They said He was just a mere man, but now even unbelievers don't dare say anything against Jesus because they have been told and not taught that Jesus Christ is God in the Flesh.